Sunday, July 26, 2009

"More Weird Al" or "Something to Post in the Meantime"

This video is from a song Weird Al did as a parody to the Backstreet Boys' "My Way".
I heard once that Ebay had a big conference where they hired Weird Al to sing this and the Backstreet Boys to sing back up for him. .

Good Old Al didn't think he had messed with enough online service sites, or mimicked enough bands, so he had to write this one about Craigslist.

In case you don't know, he is mimicking Jim Morrison and "the Doors".

Thanks for checking back in. I'll be back soon. Promise.

4 comments:

Chuck and Nancy said...

Glad to see you are still out ther looking for unique items for us.
DAD

Stefany said...

ohhh- I miss coming to your blog and laughing.I'll be better , I promise.

Lillian Wilkinson said...

You know I don't listen to wierd Al with quite the same fervor that I once did, but I have infected my children. Jim keeps me apprised of all the new offerings. -- Drew

Victoria said...

AWESOME:)

So my 18-yo marine son is at the Navy Amphibious Base Little Creek. You will have to tell me if that is anywhere near you.