Monday, June 15, 2009

I Miss You All

Hi Ya'll.
I'm so sorry I've been away from the blog for so long. I miss you all dearly.
My life has been very busy and involved and I have had little time to sit at the computer even to read e-mail, much less blog.
We are possibly undergoing some exciting changes in our family.
For one, Chris has 6 weeks left of school and he will (finally) receive his BA in Criminal Justice. (Hooray!!!!)
He has a lot of ideas about how to put this degree to good use.
I have been having a lot of thoughts about my own education as we have said all along that when Chris finished it would be my turn to go to school.
I have had a difficult time deciding what to study as the most obvious choices didn't seem to feel right. I think I have got my plan worked out and I will give you more news on that as it develops.
.
CJ is graduating 5th grade this week and will be going to middle school in September!
Mark will start 3rd grade in the fall. We are planning his baptism for some time this summer when his cousins can be here.
Well, that's the brief update on me.
I will try to continue blogging on random topics when I can fit in the blog time. And I will still be reading all of your blogs regularly too.
I love you all, I miss you, I value you. I'll be commenting on your blogs soon.
Love, Della

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I miss you, and I've never met you. It is weird how blog friends are actually real:)