2) When is your birthday? August 14. I actually was born the day before Elvis died.
3). How long have you been blogging? Since Dec. '07, that's what? 15 months?
4) Who tagged you? Marlene from Country Girl on the Chesapeake Bay. Who, by the way, entered my life as part of a pool of people that I generally make a point of not building close associations with. But over time rose above that pool to become someone that I have built not only a relationship with, but an amount of respect and love for. (I hope that makes sense, I mean it as a sincere compliment).
5) Tell me your 5 most favorite body parts? (Do you really want to know?) Honest answers, right? My legs, breasts, hair, eyes, ... um, can my legs count as 2?
6) What do you wish most for your birthday? Hmm... I don't wish for too much because I really am very blessed. How about being that much closer to completely debt free, and maybe a scuba diving trip to Cozumel, Mexico.
7) What color are your nails now? Totally natural, though I have been successfully battling my nail biting habit and an edge of white is showing on 9 of my 10 nails.
8) Any depressing thoughts lately? More than usual actually. I am really a very positive person. But things have been harder in my life as well as in our country lately, and it is affecting me. But not too much. I am still happy and have faith in a better world.
9) What's your next 1 month's plan? To get through the next month. To get back to running 3 or more times a week as well as strength training. To improve my budgeting and maybe take a scuba diving class.
10) At what age did you have your 1st crush? I vaguely remember my sisters teasing me about someone when I was 5, but the earliest I remember clearly was Adam Walters in the 7th grade.
Or maybe it was Cody Anderson in 6th grade....
11) Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated till now? Ri-ight. That would require a desire to see anyone from my graduating class. So there were maybe 2 or 3 people I wouldn't mind seeing again, including my English Teacher Mrs. Hampton/ Ms. Snyder, but even those people aren't worth suffering through a reunion for. (Sorry Mrs. Hampton, not even if Adam Walters was there).
12) Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended you didn't smell anything? (I'm stealing Marlene's answer for this one), No, not ever...if you believe that, I have some stock in AIG I want to sell you.
13) Are you a clean freak? Double ri-ight. I'm more likely to go to a reunion than make sure my bathroom is always clean. Lucky for me, I have a work at home husband who is a clean freak and I can count on him for more than his fair share of housework.
14) Which era do you wish you were born into? I often think it would have been pretty cool to be born in the time of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. But under 2 conditions; 1- That I get to be a lady, and not an indentured servant or peasant, and 2- that I not be born with a tendency to get bladder infections or an android pelvis, either of which would have already caused me a slow and painful death.
15) Are you a vegetarian? (again) Ri-ight. Yeah, and I've never farted in public either. Meat is good.
16) How many pillows do you sleep with at night? 2-3. 2 under my head and an occasional 3rd to cuddle with if Chris is still WoWing.
17) Are you a light sleeper or an I-don't-care-if -there's-a-bomb-here sleeper? What? There was a bomb? I must have missed it, I was sleeping.
18) Do you secretly wear comfortable granny panties when your man is not around? No. Absolutely not. I wear them all the time and there is no secret about it whatsoever. He is more surprised (rather pleasantly) once in a while when I don't.
19) What is your ultimate dream job? Being a motivational speaker/ parenting trainer.
20) What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most? He thinks he accepts feedback really well, but he doesn't really. Not when it comes from me anyway. So it's a good thing I have other ways of, um, influencing him.
21) What is your dream car? I don't really have one. Unless it's the one with no steering wheel that I blogged about >here<. Really, I'd just love to get my '84 Kawasaki LTD 700 running again. (Yes, it's a motorcycle). That would make me happier than anything.
22) Do you easily wake up in the morning? I'm sorry, what was the question? I didn't hear it because I was hitting the snooze bar for the 6th time. Did a bomb just go off in here?
23) Do you like hairy men? Hair, in general I don't mind. Random, out of place hairs make me itch for my tweezers. Long, dark hairs growing out of moles cause me to plan secret night time shaving parties, usually while the shavee is sleeping. But really, that's on anyone, including myself, not just men. (Except I don't shave myself in my sleep).
24) How about goatees on men? Yep, goatees are cute and sexy. Unless they have that villianous point, then no.
25) Which one would you prefer, 2 hour spa, 2 hour Thai Massage or 2 hour foot massage?
Can I opt for a facial?
26) Have you ever wished you had a different name other than your real name? In 4th grade I changed my name to Iva Dell, which is the name of the grandmother that I was named after. I went by Iva Dell for 3 years, mostly at school, before I went back to Della. But I had friends that called me Iva all the way though high school.
27) What is the most extreme sport you have ever done? Probably riding a motorcycle. I got my Kawasaki up to 110 mph on north bound I-15 passing Orem, Utah once. Unless Grandma is reading this, in which case I never got over 65 and may never have even ridden a motorcycle.
28) Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia? I'd love to go to either, having never been. But probably Europe to start.
29) What is your favorite food? Toss up between good Chinese Hot and Sour Soup and Chris' Cajun Chicken Penne. Ooohhhh, it's good.
30) What is the most embarrassing moment when you were out on a date? I can't think of any right off the top of my head. Maybe because I haven't dated anyone new in over 12 years. But if you want to hear the most embarrasing, -and funny- date story of all time, >click here<.
Kay, that's all. I hope you learned something new about me.
Please feel free to consider yourself tagged.