Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thank You All

Thank you all for your prayers.
It hasn't even been 18 hours since I posted asking for prayers, but I have felt them all day long.
This was a hard day, and the work isn't over, but I was strengthened and fortified all throughout the day.
I wish I could share more, but let me tell you that a miracle happened today, something I have been praying for. And it wasn't even part of the bigger issue, but happened kind of because of the bigger issue. (If that makes any sense).
Anyway, not every thing is solved and resolved, but progress has been made.
I have felt God's love and your love in your prayers today.
At many times I felt the strength of your prayers and was touched by them.
Thank you all. Don't stop praying. We still need them.
But thank you so, so much.
Love, Della

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is my pleasure and my gift from God that I am praying for you. I will never stop praying for you either. You and your family are such a part of my heart.

You have such a higher purpose in what you do and although you may not see it day to day, you are and have been changing lives and bringing people closer to Him!

I for one, am eternally grateful.

Love you my sister in spirit.

Lillian Wilkinson said...

You know Della I never told you about the results of our conversation the other day. I realized that I was falling into a very repetitive pattern of behavior which was making my issue with social phobia worse. I just wanted you to know that because of our conversation I was inspired to make a change. I took my wife out to the Olive Garden where I had to wait for 35 minutes to be seated. This has always been the hardest part for me because I always feel like people are judging me due to my weight, especially when in a dining establishment. While this lunch blew my diet out of the water it was time that I could spend in an activity pleasing to my wife, and I had the best noquis since Argentina. I learned about myself and I wanted to thank you for it. now you can say you've been a therapist to a therapist. Thank you and never underestimate your impact on others. -- Drew