Friday, July 25, 2008

Update on Me

In April I set a goal for myself to walk or run 500 miles by the end of the year.
I track my miles with my favorite thing, my Nike Plus. I can upload my workouts to nike.com and track my goals.
I am currently at 229.18 miles.
And with my goal of running the Virginia Beach Rock and Roll Half Marathon next month and the training that goes with it, I am making good progress towards my goal.
I am at 49.9 miles so far just for the month of July.
The day that I am running the VB R&R 1/2 marathon is also the day that Nike has coordinated for the world to run the Nike Plus Human Race, (1ok), in 25 cities around the world, or where ever you are.
So I am killing two birds with one stone and running both at the same time.
You can check out my Human Race pledge at >>this link<<.
Go Me!

No comments: