Monday, December 22, 2008

The Best of the 12 Days of Christmas

How can you pick one version of the 12 days of Christmas to be the best?
I can't.
So I am just going to give you a few of my favorites.
Grab some hot cocoa and a popcorn ball and enjoy these carols.
.
First we have Jeff Foxworthy and a Redneck Christmas

Next is the 12 Pains of Christmas, done oh-so-cleverly

And Bob and Doug McKenzie with their version, delivered (I couldn't help it) World of Warcraft style.

Only 3 days left till Christmas!

Are you ready?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Phil and I sat here and laughed for quite a while...thanks for posting these. You always find the best stuff.

I am ready for the holiays as much as I will be. I know things will be exciting at your house!

Sending much sisterly love to you!

Marlene