Monday, December 29, 2008

The Year in Review

2008 has been a great year for me and my family. (You can read all about it by viewing our Christmas newsletter blog by clicking above). But for the rest of the world and our country it hasn't been so great.
.
Of course, the best year in review videos are done by JibJab.
I liked last years better, to be honest, but part of that was probably because in some ways 2007 was better than 2008, even though 2007 had a lot of it's own problems.
.
You can view the 2008 Year in Review video by clicking >>>here<<<. (It's not available to post yet). But you can watch the 2007 video RIGHT HERE!
.
In 2007 Funny Jokes at JibJab One warning, the 2008 video is funny, but I wouldn't let my kids watch it. Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Awesome! ♥ Hugs :)

Nonna said...

I liked 2007's more too but this one is funny enough considering...

Victoria said...

I like how you scour the internet to bring me the very best, so that I can just sit in my living room and feel smart:) Happy New Year!