Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm Pumpkin Pie

Pike's Pickles had this on her blog and I was curious, and had extra time, so I tried it.

I was surprised that with such a short quiz it gave me an answer that I found to be so accurate about me.

Or at least, I would like for it to be accurate about me.

You Are Pumpkin Pie

You're the perfect combo of uniqueness and quality.

You're able to relate to many types of people with many different tastes.

But you're by no means generic or ordinary.

In fact, you're one of the most original people around.

Those who like you are looking for something (or someone) special.

You tend confuse people when they first meet you. But you're not as complicated as you seem.

Even though you have a lot of spice and flavor to you, you're never overpowering.

You are a calm and comforting force in people's lives.

Try it out and tell me what you are.

7 comments:

Lillian Wilkinson said...

I am apple pie
Lillie

Chet and Liz Hugo said...

Same, I'm apple pie also, but I prefer pumpkin.--Liz

Nonna said...

Oh, this was a fun one Della ! I am Cream Pie !

Mema said...

I'm a cherry pie and I am not so happy about the results. I think I need to try again when I am in a better mood!! See todaysmemasmoments by going to your email from pikespickles to get there. I prefer pumkin too or a Banana Cream pie.

Hollys Hobbies said...

I was a pumpkin pie too! I thought the quiz about what holiday Jones soda you are was pretty funny...

Lydia said...

Im cherry which I like but didn;t get any this year maybee if I have a house and stuff I will make some for a big Christmas dinner.

Mike Hugo said...

I am pumpkin pie
Jo-Jo