Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Picture Tag

Well, what do you know? 2 posts in one day!
I got tagged by Pikes Pickles to do this. It seems simple enough.
The object of the picture tag is to:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same
NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)
I had a problem though, I have an extra folder in my picture file that doesn't actually have pics in it in the #2 spot, so I wasn't sure which folder was technically #4.
Solution: I am posting pics from both of the possible #4 folders.

This is my dog Samantha waiting by the back door to go out. This is not the best picture of her because when the pic is clearer and her ears are up she is a beautiful dog.

I am not sure there is an explanation for this pic.

I took this picture less than half a mile from my house.

I call it Redneck Mailbox.

.

I tag the 4 coolest people who read my blog. (You know who you are).

1 comment:

Carrie and Karl said...

Thanks for tagging me :)
-Carrie