Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bad Drivers

T is always telling me I'm a bad driver because I drive the rear wheel over a curb once in a while when turning or backing out of a parking space.
But I think I am a fabulous driver.
Especially compared to these brilliant people.
I wish I knew what they were thinking. Let's try and guess shall we?
#1
"At least my skirt is okay, but I think my boots are screwed."
#2

"As a Police Officer I should have had authority to drive through here."

#3

"You mean this isn't considered 'all-terrain'?"

#4

"No, Officer. I have no idea why you pulled me over. What? but I haven't gotten gas since Thursday!"

#5

"I decided if I had to look stupid by riding a scooter, I might as well go all the way and wear my helmet backwards too. Why do anything only halfway?"

#6

"What? This wasn't the ferry?"

What do you think? Please feel free to comment.

4 comments:

Carrie and Karl said...

Does it scare anyone else to think there are drivers like that on the road? The scooter driver reminds me of a guy I used to work with. He drove a vespa, and that was one of the best things about him...

Chet and Liz Hugo said...

Ok, I really chuckled at these, but I know all it would take is having a bad day and the brain fog I experience with my condition--and I would be one of those people.--Liz

Della Hill said...

Carrie-
"He drove a vespa, and that was one of the best things about him..."
That made me laugh.
Liz-
We all have our days. We love you anyway.
-Della

Stefany said...

Okay number 3 was so darn funny because some where along my path I think I could have actually done this. VERY funny. thanks for sharing!