Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Beach!

We celebrated the end of school on Friday, with a trip to the beach on Saturday.
The day was smoky and hazy because of wild fires in North Carolina, but the winds turned during the day and we had fun at the beach.

J and Chris burying CJ. Chris and CJ burying Mark Mark buried. He was actually vertical and was buried standing up.

J and B playing in the waves.

J and B out in the water. CJ, Chris and Mark near the shore. CJ and Mark boogie boarding.CJ catching a wave.
As usual I was the one holding the camera, so there are no pictures of me this time.
Maybe next time.
We all got a little sunburned, but it was fun and we'll be going back very soon.
(In case you ever wonder why I don't post more pics of J and B -or put their whole names- it's because I'm not allowed to, not because I don't want to. But they are still part of the family).
CJ has 3 Webkinz. He takes care of them online every day. Actually, the lion is mine, but I gave him online rights to it.

2 comments:

Stefany said...

What fun pictures. Isnt the end of the school year something to celebrate? ! I am ready for a few months of not accounting for everything we read, discuss, watch or explore. How about you?

Della Hill said...

Pike-
I am excited for summer.
But (since I don't have my kids home 4 days a week during the school year anyway), I now have to find more activities to keep them busy and me sane.
It's the rec center today.
-Della