Monday, March 31, 2008

Back to School

Even as I write this post I can hear the boys upstairs getting ready for school.
And even though I had to get up before 9:00 for the first time in 11 days, I am thrilled that school is back in session.
We did have a good time over spring break.
We didn't go out of town or do anything huge but we did do several fun things including:
Birthday Party at Laser Quest
Saw Horton Hears a Who
Played outside a lot
Went for several walks/ bike rides
Went to the neighborhood park
Watched movies -August Rush
Played with Nintendo DSes
Played a lot of World of Warcraft (T's toon hit level 70)
Watched WWE Wrestlemania
We had a lot of fun, and hopefully the summer will be awesome too, but for now I am very glad that I still have 2 months and 12 days until the summer break starts.
Hooray for morning naps and lunches out with Chris (after all, when else do we get dates?).
-Della

No comments: