Saturday, March 22, 2008

Product Pick

I am loving Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper.

I like to drink soda now and then, but I don't like drinking sugar.

As a result I have spent many long and arduous hours researching good diet sodas. I especially like diet sodas that don't taste so dietey.

When I saw the commercial for this one my mouth watered. I bought it the first chance I got and I have been enjoying it ever since.

I'll probably never stray permanently from diet cherry pepsi, my all time favorite diet soda. But this is great for a little variety.

I even bought some for my kids so they would have a tasty sugar free alternative to the full sugar sodas they always want. Not that I let them drink sodas all the time, but when they do they don't need all that sugar.

Oh, and they only get caffeine early in the day. After 6:00 caffeine is a no no.

Anyway, this soda is great.

It costs the same as any other soda. I have found it on sale for $1.25 per 2 liter and as low as $2.50-3.00 for 12 packs. I think full price is about $4.00-5.00 for 12 packs, but I don't buy soda unless it's on sale.

Downsides: Well, the same as any soda. You should always be careful about how much caffeine, carbonation and nutrasweet you take in.

But I am fully enjoying this. And there is no way I would have lost over 25 pounds in the last 7 months if I was drinking full sugar soda.

I hope you enjoy it too.

No comments: