Saturday, March 15, 2008

Product pick of the week

Robin Eggs Candy.
This candy rocks.
They are way better than regular whoppers because of the fun, colorful, crunchy, candy shell, and are so much fun to eat.
They have 2 pretty big downsides.
One is that they are only available at Easter.
The other is that once I start eating them I can't stop.
I made the mistake of buying 3 large bags. I have been giving them to my kids to make them go faster and they are almost gone, but while they are in the house it seems my entire supply of will power and self control disappear.
I am currently ahead in our family weight loss contest, (I have lost 14 pounds since the start of the contest and 27 pounds since summer) but I am afraid I will lose my edge and my waist line if the Robin Eggs are not gone out of my house and out of the stores soon.
For me, I am sure the path to Hell is paved with Robin Eggs, or at least the path to Weight Watchers.
I may need a 12 step program.

5 comments:

Carrie and Karl said...

I'm really glad I'm not the only one with a weakness for Robin Eggs, it gives me more of a chance of winning the contest, or at least not losing it.

Mike Hugo said...

Amen, sister.

Lydia said...

I am sending you 10lbs of Robin Eggs next day air. I have just been messing around with the weight loss thing, so don't expect my number to be so low when it really counts.

Brian

Della Hill said...

Um, maybe I shouldn't have admitted my weakness.
What do you think?
-Della

Hollys Hobbies said...

I see the problem. I too love them, but my body rebels when I eat too many-my tongue gets sores on it!! Weird huh? I suppose I am a fortunate one in that aspect, but you are right about them being way more fun than normal whoppers. In a hurry, you have a fabulous alternative to lipstick!!!;)