Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tagged again

Christi tagged me this time.
She actually tagged me about 2 weeks ago and I'm way behind on doing it. (Sorry Christi).
So in case you want to know more random facts about me, here you are:
A- Attached or single: Firmly Attached
B- Best Friend: Do I have to pick one? That I see the most? Chris. That I talk to on the phone the most? Carrie. That has been my BFF the longest? Holly. That I miss and live the farthest from? Liz. Is that enough?
C-Cake or Pie: Neither, brownies.
D- Day of Choice: Monday, when the kids go back to school.
E- Essential Item: In my daily life? My calendar book, (soon to be replaced by a PDA). On a desert Island? A PDA with internet access, survival ebooks and a solar powered battery.
F- Favorite Color: Green.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Niether. They both make my second to last molar on my lower right side hurt.
H- Hometown: Provo
I- Indulgence(s): Wendy's Frostys, Lindor Truffles, Peppermint Hershey Kisses and New York Cheesecake Hershey Kisses.
J- January or July: Hmm... January is cold, but the kids are in school. July means the beach. Okay, July.
K-Kids: Currently 5
L-Life is incomplete without: breathing and heart beats
M- Marriage Date: April 22, 1997
N- Number of Siblings: 6
O- Oranges or Apples: both
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing my wedding ring
Q- Quote(s): " I'm not here to cash in, I'm here to make change."
R- Recipe: 1Pkg. sugar free orange jello
1 container lite cool whip
1 cup lowfat cottage cheese.
1 can favorite fruit in small pieces (ie, crushed pineapple, fruit cocktail, -lite is best).
Chopped nuts, optional
We call this (lite) Orange Fluffy Stuff.
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Six: You, you, you, you, you and you. (Please do this if you want to).
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm pregnant.
Ha! Just kidding! But I had you for a second, didn't I?
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: God gave me animals to eat. Who am I to argue with God?
W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Is this really a question?
Y- Your Favorite Food: Newest favorite: Red Curry
Z: Zodiac: Leo
There. Everything you didn't know you wanted to know about me.
-Della

2 comments:

shrinkingme said...

Wow!!! You really did have me on the pregnant thing!!! You are hilarious I tell ya...I absolutley love that recipe as well, you wont believe me if I tell you that I dreamt about that would you? Well its true, I dreamt about cottage cheese because thats the one ingriedient I was missing in order to make that! Sillier than crud, I know. But now that you posted about that I am gonna HAVE to go to the store to go and get some! So thanks for making my craving now an obsession, love ya!

Chet & Liz Hugo said...

Ahh! I'm honored to be included in your list of best friends. I miss you guys too. I love your blog. We get a lot of visits to our blog from a lot of different people all over the world, so that's cool. Thanks for your advice about the smoking situation. I think that's the way I will go. Love ya..--Liz