Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tagged again

Christi tagged me this time.
She actually tagged me about 2 weeks ago and I'm way behind on doing it. (Sorry Christi).
So in case you want to know more random facts about me, here you are:
A- Attached or single: Firmly Attached
B- Best Friend: Do I have to pick one? That I see the most? Chris. That I talk to on the phone the most? Carrie. That has been my BFF the longest? Holly. That I miss and live the farthest from? Liz. Is that enough?
C-Cake or Pie: Neither, brownies.
D- Day of Choice: Monday, when the kids go back to school.
E- Essential Item: In my daily life? My calendar book, (soon to be replaced by a PDA). On a desert Island? A PDA with internet access, survival ebooks and a solar powered battery.
F- Favorite Color: Green.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Niether. They both make my second to last molar on my lower right side hurt.
H- Hometown: Provo
I- Indulgence(s): Wendy's Frostys, Lindor Truffles, Peppermint Hershey Kisses and New York Cheesecake Hershey Kisses.
J- January or July: Hmm... January is cold, but the kids are in school. July means the beach. Okay, July.
K-Kids: Currently 5
L-Life is incomplete without: breathing and heart beats
M- Marriage Date: April 22, 1997
N- Number of Siblings: 6
O- Oranges or Apples: both
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing my wedding ring
Q- Quote(s): " I'm not here to cash in, I'm here to make change."
R- Recipe: 1Pkg. sugar free orange jello
1 container lite cool whip
1 cup lowfat cottage cheese.
1 can favorite fruit in small pieces (ie, crushed pineapple, fruit cocktail, -lite is best).
Chopped nuts, optional
We call this (lite) Orange Fluffy Stuff.
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Six: You, you, you, you, you and you. (Please do this if you want to).
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm pregnant.
Ha! Just kidding! But I had you for a second, didn't I?
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: God gave me animals to eat. Who am I to argue with God?
W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Is this really a question?
Y- Your Favorite Food: Newest favorite: Red Curry
Z: Zodiac: Leo
There. Everything you didn't know you wanted to know about me.
-Della

2 comments:

Hollys Hobbies said...

Wow!!! You really did have me on the pregnant thing!!! You are hilarious I tell ya...I absolutley love that recipe as well, you wont believe me if I tell you that I dreamt about that would you? Well its true, I dreamt about cottage cheese because thats the one ingriedient I was missing in order to make that! Sillier than crud, I know. But now that you posted about that I am gonna HAVE to go to the store to go and get some! So thanks for making my craving now an obsession, love ya!

Chet and Liz Hugo said...

Ahh! I'm honored to be included in your list of best friends. I miss you guys too. I love your blog. We get a lot of visits to our blog from a lot of different people all over the world, so that's cool. Thanks for your advice about the smoking situation. I think that's the way I will go. Love ya..--Liz